Saturday, March 14, 2015

Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush Review

https://www.facebook.com/MaryKayCarolineBonello

Hey guys! Today i'm writing my first product review of Mary Kay's Skinvigorate Cleaning Brush. I tried this brush a little less than two months ago and the results have been amazing! I have always used the 3 in 1 cleanser, but these are my results after using the product for 3 weeks with the cleanser! I have been so happy with this! Its amazing what a little extra exfoliation can do for your skin! I am definitely a believer in this product. These pictures were used without makeup, sitting in the same room of my house, with the same lighting. It was hard just getting the exact same picture by taking a selfie! I can't wait to see how my face will look after consistent months of using this. I have hormonal and stress induced acne and my next step is to try the Clear Proof line. I already use the toner, I just want to see if it can prevent it somewhat! I also just read this article on the Mary Kay webpage that really promotes healthy living to help with skin! It specifically says that exercise can help with this problem! I love that they are trying to help woman as a whole and not JUST sell a product! http://www.marykay.com/en-US/about-mary-kay/rnd/pages/expertadvicesixmost.aspx




No comments:

Post a Comment