Wednesday, March 25, 2015

TIme Wise Miracle Set Discount

I wanted to fill you in on my favorite skin care line. I used another department store brand for years, but in the past year or so, it's just not giving me the results that I wanted. I decided to give the Time Wise Miracle Set a try. I started off with the 3 in 1 cleanser. (I'm a sucker for multi tasking in the mornings, so this product is perfect.) This facewash cleanses, exfoliates, and refreshes my skin by toning it. I use this every morning with my Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush.

The miracle set also comes with the Age-Fighting Moisturizer, Day Solution with SPF 35, and the Night Solution. I use the Day Solution everyday and the moisturizer when I need it. The Night Solution is amazing!! There are beads in solution that are filled with age fighting vitamins, antioxidants, and collagen-enhancing peptides. They all go on so smooth and without making your skin feel greasy.

When you buy the set, you save yourself $18.00. It is specifically designed for people who have early to moderate signs of aging. This product can work wonders on your skin! Especially if you try the Microdermabrasion Set twice a week!

If you want to learn about some more awesome Time Wise products, message me or go to my website www.marykay.com/cbonello and check out the Firming Eye Cream, Night Restore & Recover, Replenishing Serum+C, Even Complexion Dark Spot Reducer, Even Complexion Mask, and the Moisture Renewing Gel Mask. I would recommend anything from the TimeWise collection.

If you purchase either the Time Wise Set or the Microdermabrasion Set with me, I will give you an additional discount of 10%! So on top of saving $18.00 with the original price of the Time Wise set, you will also save another $9.00! So that's a total of $27.00! The Microdermabrasion Set saves you $7.00 when you buy the set and with the additional 10% off, that's another $5 in savings, which gives you a total of $13.00 off!


No comments:

Post a Comment