Saturday, March 21, 2015

What is CC cream?

I had this question a couple months ago and wanted to find out what the difference between BB, CC, and foundation is. Here is what I came up with..

CC cream helps with aging. There is normally a higher SPF in CC cream than in BB cream. Foundations usually don't have SPF at all! 

CC cream is less oily than BB cream and foundations. It also has a more matte texture. It conceals the appearance of blemishes and helps fade the look of marks from past breakouts. Mary Kay's CC Cream is made with an extract from willow bark, a natural source of salicylic acid. It helps to conceal dark circles and dark shadows as it blends with your skin tone. Also, I've noticed that it also hydrates my skin (for up to 10 hours!) without making it feel so oily. 

CC cream has color correcting properties to fight against redness and uneven skin tones. It also gives you more coverage that BB cream. Mary Kay's CC cream is oil and fragrance free as well (Like a lot of their products). It also brightens your complexion. The formula helps correct the look of skin discolorations and gives skin a more unified tone. It has vitamin E and a botanical extract to help calm and soothe skin. I read that it was even tested on women with rosacea and they even said it even helped with the redness in their skin. 

It is so lightweight! I love wearing this product to work because it gives great coverage without the heavy makeup look. Being a teacher, I try to stay away from a heavy makeup look on a day to day basis and so this is the perfect product to wear Monday through Friday. On weekends or other special occasions, I wear it under my luminous foundation for SPF protection (the foundation doesn't have SPF) and better redness coverage. 

To sum it up, I chose to use this product because of the SPF, it evens out my skin tone, helps with redness, hydrates my skin without making it feel oily and gives me great coverage without even feeling like I'm wearing makeup! If you have more questions feel free to email me at cbonello@marykay.com or if you would like to purchase this product check out my website.. Www.marykay.com/cbonello

No comments:

Post a Comment